Crisp, tender Air fryer radishes make a healthy and delicious vegetable side dish. These lightly seasoned roasted radishes are so easy to make and ready in 15 minutes. They're gluten-free, vegan, and an excellent low-carb or keto alternative to potatoes.
What Do Air Fried Radishes Taste Like?
If you don't like the peppery bitter taste of raw radishes in salads, try these air-fried radishes. You'll be surprised how good they taste. They're lightly seasoned and tossed in olive oil and lemon juice. These roasted radishes are crisp on the outside and tender, and juicy on the inside. They're also perfectly seasoned and have a bright lemony taste
They're mostly used as faux potatoes in keto or low-carb diets.
But the beauty of roasting is even if you don't like them raw you'll definitely want to have them roasted this way. I love roasting vegetables in the air fryer because they taste so good. We love Air Fryer Cauliflower, Air Fryer Mushrooms and Air Fryer Broccoli.
If you're looking for more Air fryer side dishes or Air fryer vegetable dishes, check our Air Fryer Recipe collection.
- What Do Air Fried Radishes Taste Like?
- Why We Love Air Fryer Radishes:
- How To Make Air Fryer Radishes
- Recipe Tips
- What To Serve With Air Fryer Radishes
- Seasoning Ideas
- How Long To Air Fry Radishes?
- Are Radishes Keto, Low Carb?
- How To Store/Reheat Radishes
- More Air Fryer Side Dish Recipes You'll Love:
Why We Love Air Fryer Radishes:
- Crisp, tender, and delicious
- Perfectly seasoned
- Ready in about 15 minutes
- low carb or keto potato alternative
- Oil - olive oil, avocado oil, or any neutral cooking oil
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Lemon juice
- Kosher Salt, Ground black pepper
- Fresh herbs to garnish
How To Make Air Fryer Radishes
Scroll below for the printable recipe card and ingredient measurements.
Cut the green tops and bottoms off of the radishes. Rinse and pat dry. Cut the radishes into halves. If they're bigger cut them into quarters.
In a large bowl, add the radishes, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and black pepper. Toss with olive oil to evenly coat.
Squeeze a wedge of lemon onto the radishes. Preheat Air fryer at 380F for 3 to 5 minutes. Place the radishes in the Air fryer basket in a single layer.
Air fry at 380F for 15 minutes shaking the basket halfway through until radishes are fork tender, crisp, and slightly browned.
Remove the Air fried radishes and serve immediately with a sprinkle of fresh parsley on top.
- Preheat Air fryer - or add extra cooking time.
- Place the radishes in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Roast radishes for an extra minute or two to brown the radishes more.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Radishes
These delicious keto radishes are the perfect side dish with any protein.
Here are some seasoning ideas for you to try with these radishes.
- Add parmesan cheese to the radishes before roasting for a cheesy flavor.
- Substitute the spice mix in this recipe with a teaspoon of cajun seasoning, taco seasoning or lemon pepper seasoning.
- Add more lemon juice or lime juice depending on how lemony you want the radishes to taste.
How Long To Air Fry Radishes?
You can air fry radishes at 380F for 15 minutes. Since all air fryers work differently, yours might get done before or take longer. Take a peek at the radishes at the 12-minute mark. They should be fork-tender, crisp, and slightly browned on the outside.
Are Radishes Keto, Low Carb?
Yes, radishes can be enjoyed as a keto or low-carb side dish as they're a non-starchy vegetable. Also, their carb count is very low making them a perfect alternative to potatoes.
How To Store/Reheat Radishes
These roasted radishes taste best when they're fresh. They will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
Reheat them in the air fryer at 375F for a few minutes until warm and crisp.
More Air Fryer Side Dish Recipes You'll Love:
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Steaks
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Mushrooms
Check out my Air Fryer Recipe Collection for more Air fryer recipes.
Air Fryer Radishes
- 1 pound radishes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoon chopped parsley to garnish
- Cut the green tops and bottoms off of the radishes. Rinse and pat dry. Cut the radishes into halves. If they're bigger cut them into quarters.
- In a large bowl, add the radishes and the seasonings. Toss with olive oil and lemon juice to evenly coat.
- Preheat Air fryer at 380F for 3 to 5 minutes. Place the radishes in the Air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry at 380F for 15 minutes shaking the basket halfway through until radishes are fork tender, crisp, and slightly browned.
- Remove the Air fried radishes and serve immediately with a sprinkle of fresh parsley on top.
- Add parmesan cheese before roasting for parmesan roasted radishes.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Reheat in the air fryer until warm and crisp.