Bake quick and easy Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls using refrigerated Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. With less work and less mess, these will be on the table in 10 minutes. Follow along and let me show you how to bake the perfect cinnamon roll in the Air fryer.
It's the time of the year that we crave all things spices and hearty meals and cinnamon rolls are high up there in the breakfast category. Even though you can't beat a good homemade cinnamon roll from scratch, there are times you need to take a shortcut to fulfill yours or a loved ones' craving.
These Air fryer cinnamon rolls are made from the canned Pillsbury cinnamon roll dough. Even though the instructions are for baking in the oven, air frying them is the quickest and easiest way to get them on the table. Warm, perfectly cooked cinnamon rolls are just 10 minutes away. They're the perfect treat for breakfast or brunch.
We also love to bake these Air Fryer French Toast Sticks, Air Fryer Blueberry Scones and Air Fryer Banana Bread if you're looking for more Air Fryer breakfast inspiration. For more ideas check our Air Fryer Recipe Collection.
I experimented with the timings and temperature to get the perfect cinnamon rolls that come out nice and brown and cooked all the way through. Nobody wants to bite into a nicely browned cinnamon roll that's raw in the middle. For instance,NO PREHEATING the Air fryer to cook cinnamon rolls. So follow along and let me show you my tips and tricks.
Why We Love this recipe:
- Quick and easy - have warm baked cinnamon rolls in must 10 minutes.
- Perfectly cooked cinnamon rolls all the way through and nice and browned on the top
- You only need one ingredient
Ingredients and Notes
- Pillsbury grands cinnamon rolls - These are big cinnamon rolls and you get 5 rolls in the can. You'll find different flavors and sizes. They come with ready made icing so you don't have to make your own. Find these or store brands at grocery stores or supermarkets.
How to Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
*Scroll below for the printable recipe card and ingredient measurements.
STEP ONE: Twist to open and remove the dough from the can. Separate the canned cinnamon rolls.
STEP TWO: Place a parchment paper in the Air fryer basket or grease it with cooking spray. Place the rolls in the Air fryer basket.
STEP THREE: Air fry cinnamon rolls at 350˚F for 6 minutes. Flip them and bake them for another 4 minutes until nice and golden brown on the top.
*If you have can with 8 rolls, air fry the rolls for 5 minutes, turn and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until golden and cooked through.
*Air fryers come in different sizes and models, and you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
STEP FOUR: Remove cinnamon rolls from Air fryer and top with icing while still warm or sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
Tips For Best Cinnamon Rolls In The Air Fryer
- NO PREHEATING- Preheating the Air fryer is a good thing to get the crispy texture in many recipes. But in this recipe you don't need to preheat. In fact preheating makes the cinnamon rolls brown outside while the dough inside could still be raw.
- Use parchment paper - I prefer to use the parchment paper liners so the rolls don't stick to the basket and flip easily. If you don't have parchment paper, use aluminum foil or grease the air fryer basket with some oil.
- Turn the rolls and cook on both sides - I've seen many recipes don't call for turning. But cooking the roll on both sides cooks them evenly. Use a spatula and carefully turn them to the other side and cook for perfectly air-fried cinnamon rolls.
- Ice while warm - Top the cinnamon roll with icing while they're still warm. The icing will drip and coat the roll on all sides.
Storing and Reheating
Store- If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Or leave them in the counter for 1 to 2 days.
Reheat- To reheat them, air fry at 350˚F for a few minutes until warm. If you have icing on them, that'll disappear into the roll. Or you can microwave the rolls to warm them.
How Long Do You Cook Cinnamon Rolls In Air Fryer?
Cook Air fryer Pillsbury cinnamon rolls for a total of 10 minutes.
Set the temperature to 350˚F and cook for 6 minutes and flip the cinnamon rolls and cook for another 4 minutes. I use a Cosori 5.8qrt Air fryer and mine were perfectly cooked at this time.
For the small can of 8 rolls, cook them for 5 minutes, turn and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes until nice and browned.
Since timings may vary in Air fryers, keep a close eye on the first batch that you're making so you don't burn the rolls.
More Air Fryer Breakfasts You'll Love:
- Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
- Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs
- Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- Air Fryer Everything Bagels
Check out my Air Fryer Recipe Collection for more Air fryer recipes.
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls (Pillsbury)
- 1 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- Twist to open and remove the dough from the can. Separate the rolls.
- Place a parchment paper in the Air fryer basket or grease it with cooking spray. Place the cinnamon rolls in the Air fryer basket.
- Air fry cinnamon rolls at 350˚F for 6 minutes. Turn the cinnamon rolls to the other side and bake them for another 4 minutes until nice and browned on the top.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from Air fryer and top with the enclosed icing while still warm. Enjoy!