Sweet, juicy and soft air fryer peaches are very easy to make. They taste like grilled peaches and can be served as a sweet snack or as a dessert with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe for air fryer peaches is fast, easy, and worth pulling out your air fryer for. When peaches are in season, and go on sale, this is our favorite dessert to make. Apart from fresh peaches, you only need three ingredients to make this summertime treat. And they taste so rich and insanely delicious!
Air fryer is the perfect appliance for grilling fruits to make healthy desserts. If you're looking for fruit based desserts in the air fryer we love making Air Fryer Pineapple and Air Fryer Caramelized Banana. You can substitute peaches with stone fruits like nectarines, plums or apricots and they'll be delicious too.
The best thing about Air fryer is that making smaller portions of any dessert is much easier in it. Who wants to fire up the grill for just a few peaches? And the circulating hot air caramelizes the sugars in the fruit, bringing out the natural sweetness and so much flavor.
This air fryer peaches recipe takes only 10 minutes and you'll have a delicious dessert in no time. No need to peel the peaches or flip them in the air fryer. Once cooked, the peels slide off easily.
For more delicious Air fryer recipes, check our Air Fryer Recipe Collection.
Why We Love Air Fryer peaches:
- Fast and easy
- Sweet, juicy, soft, caramel-ly and just like grilled
- Only a few ingredients
- Perfect summer dessert or sweet snack
Ingredients and Notes
- Peaches - fresh, ripe peaches are the best. Make sure they're firm and not overripe or mushy.
- Brown sugar
How To Make peaches in the air fryer
*Scroll below for the printable recipe card and ingredient measurements.
STEP ONE: Preheat Air Fryer at 390F for 5 minutes while you prep the peaches.
STEP TWO: Cut the peaches in half using a sharp knife and discard the pit. Brush melted butter on each half on all sides.
STEP THREE: Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
STEP FOUR: Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon mixture generously on the peach halves.
STEP FIVE: Place the peach halves in the air fryer basket in a single layer. You can line the air fryer basket with parchment paper to prevent a sticky mess.
STEP SIX: Air fry peaches for 10 minutes at 390˚F until soft and caramelized. No need to flip and they'll be cooked on the underside as well. You can air fry for an extra few minutes if you want the peaches more browned.
*Air fryers come in different sizes and models, and you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
STEP FIVE: Remove the air fried peaches and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
can you use canned peaches?
Yes, canned peaches can be used. With canned peaches you can enjoy this summertime favorite all year round.
Make sure you drain all the liquid and dry the peach slices or halves thoroughly with paper towels. Proceed with the rest of the recipe.
how to serve air fryer peaches
I like to serve air fried peaches warm with vanilla ice cream. But here are more options for you to try.
- If ice cream is not your thing serve these cooked peaches with vanilla yogurt or whipped cream.
- Sprinkle pecans, or almonds to add some crunch.
- Serve peaches with granola for a quick peach cobbler or crisp.
- Drizzle some honey or maple syrup for a sweeter, richer dessert.
Storage and Reheating
Store- If you happen to have any leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the fridge. It will last for 3 to 5 days.
Reheat - the grilled peaches can reheated in the microwave or in the air fryer until warm.
More Air Fryer desserts You'll Love:
Check out my Air Fryer Recipe Collection for more Air fryer recipes.
Air Fryer Peaches
- 4 peaches ripe, firm
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat Air Fryer at 390F for 5 minutes while you prep the peaches.
- Cut the peaches in half using a sharp knife and discard pits. Brush melted butter on each half.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon mix generously on the peach halves.
- Place the peach halves in the air fryer basket in a single layer. You can line the air fryer basket with parchment paper to prevent a sticky mess.
- Air fry the peaches at 390˚F for 10 minutes. Cook a few minutes extra if you want it more browned.
- Remove peaches from the air fryer and serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days. Reheat them in the microwave or air fryer until warm.
- Serving suggestions- vanilla yogurt, pecans, almonds, granola, graham cracker crumbs