The Best Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
Crispy on the edges and tender on the inside, these air fryer Brussel sprouts are the best with a spicy mayo sauce. They are so easy to make and great for the holiday table or any day of the week!
- 1 lb brussel sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Spicy Mayo Sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- red chili flakes
Wash and trim brussel sprouts. Cut them in half lengthwise.
Add the brussel sprouts, oil, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Mix well until the brussel sprouts are coated with oil and seasonings.
Place the brussel sprouts in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if needed.
Roast the brussel sprouts at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until crispy and brown. Shake the basket half way through.
For the spicy mayo sauce, whisk all the ingredients in a jar until combined. Adjust seasoning.
Serve the roasted broccoli sprouts warm, with the spicy mayo drizzled over or on the side. Garnish with red chili flakes.
- Rinse the Brussel sprouts and dry them in paper towels to soak up excess water.
- Place the brussel sprouts in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Don't over crowd. Cook in batches if needed.
- After cooking, place the all the brussel sprouts in the air fryer and heat up for a minute.
- Leftovers can be kept in the fridge, covered in a container for 2 to 3 days.
- For flavor variations, see post for details.
Calories: 79kcalTotal Carbs: 10gProtein: 3.9gFat: 3.7gSaturated Fat: 0.5gFiber: 4.5gVitamin A: 855IUVitamin C: 97mgNet Carbs: 5.5g
If you like this recipe, I’d love it if you can give me a rating and comment! Share it with your family and friends!