Air Fryer Mushrooms
This easy Air fryer mushrooms recipe without breading makes the juiciest and the most delicious mushrooms you'll have in a matter of minutes. They make a healthy vegetable side dish or snack!
- 1 pound mushrooms baby bella or white button
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter optional
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
Gently wipe the mushrooms clean with a kitchen towel to remove any dirt.
Cut the mushrooms in half. If they're big, cut into quarters. We want all the pieces the same size. Transfer the mushrooms to a large bowl.
Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Pour in olive oil and soy sauce and toss so the mushrooms get coated evenly.
Preheat Air fryer to 360F.
Place mushrooms in the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until crispy on the edges. Shake the basket halfway through.
Transfer the air fried mushrooms to a serving dish and drizzle with melted butter and stir to mix. Garnish with chopped parsly and serve warm.
- Store leftover mushrooms in an airtight container in the fridge for 2 to 3 days. Line the container with paper towels to soak up any moisture.
- Reheat mushrooms in the Air fryer at 360F for a few minutes until warm and crispy.
Calories: 63kcalTotal Carbs: 5gProtein: 4gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 323mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 8IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 1mgNet Carbs: 3g
If you like this recipe, I’d love it if you can give me a rating and comment! Share it with your family and friends!