Air Fryer Teriyaki Salmon
This quick and easy Air fryer Teriyaki Salmon is the perfect dish for busy weeknights. It's ready in less than 10 minutes. The flaky salmon is savory, sweet and so flavorful.
- 4 salmon fillets 5 to 6oz each
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ tablespoon cornflour/ cornstarch
Wipe the salmon fillets dry with paper towels.
In a small bowl, whisk together, soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, minced garlic, minced ginger, black pepper and cornflour. Whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
Pour about ½ cup teriyaki marinade into a wide bowl and place the salmon skin-side up. Rub the marinade all over the salmon fillets. Marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
Preheat Air fryer to 400F. Place the salmon skin side up on a parchment paper in the air fryer basket and air fry for 6 to 7 minutes until the skin is crispy.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining teriyaki marinade on medium heat on the stove until thick and saucy.
Turn the salmon filets, skin side down, and brush the teriyaki glaze over the salmon. Air fry the salmon for another 2 to 3 minutes or until the internal temperature is 140F to 145F.
Remove the salmon from the Air fryer. You can glaze the salmon with more teriyaki sauce if you prefer. Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
- Bottled teriyaki sauce - for convenience or for quick meals. Dilute with one to two tablespoons of water for the marinade if it's thick.
- Frozen salmon fillets - thaw and dry thoroughly before proceeding with the recipe.
- Store- leftover salmon in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days.
- Reheat - in the Air fryer at 350F for a few minutes until warm or on a skillet on medium heat.
Serving: 1filletCalories: 303kcalTotal Carbs: 12gProtein: 37gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 1225mgFiber: 1gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 68IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 2mgNet Carbs: 12g
If you like this recipe, I’d love it if you can give me a rating and comment! Share it with your family and friends!